To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spring, TX 77381
- Juanita Drummond
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Biotech Process Development Technician â?? North Houston, TX
Kelly Scientific Resources • Spring, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Biotech Process Development Technician – North Houston, TX Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking candidates for a Process Development Technician position for our biotech client in north Houston. The overall responsibility of the position is to conduct research scale production of nucleic acids under GMP conditions. Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Perform and document routine maintenance on PD equipment
- Assist with the execution and analysis of data for fermentation and purification process development
- Assist with the analysis of samples from cGMP seed banking, fermentation and purification processes
- Follow batch records or SOPs to conduct cell banking, fermentation and purification processes for nucleic acid manufacture
- Execute or assist in experiments designed by senior team members to evaluate new technologies
- Perform and record daily and weekly cleaning of PD area
- Clean and sanitize process related glassware and equipment
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science
- Three to five years related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
This is a Monday through Thursday, 2PM-1AM work schedule, temp to hire position with a pay rate of $19 per hour. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.