Turtle & Hughes Integrated Supply (THIS) is a national leader in the field of crib management and Integrated Supply. Our position in the industry enables us to offer growth and longevity to motivated professionals. We bring value to our customers through cost savings, inventory efficiencies and process improvements.
Turtle & Hughes is seeking a skilled Site Manager to work at a customer manufacturing location in Hamptonville, North Carolina. This is a Monday thru Friday position.
The Site Manager will be responsible for overseeing operations on a day-to-day basis, and ensure that the production supply crib work is done safely, on time and to the right quality standards of the customer.
- Manage tool crib replenishment
- Manage MRO purchasing in partnership with the customer
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable for the site
- Recruit, hire, manage and supervise staff
- Identify and execute large-scale/long-term cost savings initiatives
- Liaison between customer and vendors
- Create and maintain detailed documentation and site reports
- Grow THIS’s business on site.
- Assure that vendors are delivering up to expectation
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates Degree is required, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- At least one year of experience with purchasing practices and procedures
- At least 3 years supervising staff, to include, hiring disciplining and terminating staff
- Knowledge of materials, products, and the commodity market for the site
- Experience in integrated supply
- Independent thinker and learner
- Ability to multi-task while paying attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to manage customer expectations
- Sourcing experience
- Organized and ability to be flexible
We conduct Drug Testing and a Background Check as conditions of employment.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and a host of additional employee negotiated discounts.
Turtle and Hughes is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity in the workforce.