As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Expressive Presenter 6
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. Job Description Req ID: 2019-8866
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply.
Locations: Secaucus, New Jersey, United States; Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Serves as a leader of plan administrators and as a client team leader overseeing multiple client relationships. Acts as an internal or external liaison for projects.
- Oversees the administrative processes and procedures of a team of administrators to ensure accuracy and timeliness in the delivery of services to both clients and plan participants in a fast pace environment for multiple clients while meeting deadlines and meeting budget guidelines
- Provides administrative direction to team, including offshore team and Customer Call Center.
- Works closely with team members to resolve client problems
- Handles complex client, participant and plan interpretation issues.
- Coordinates with implementation team and system teams to achieve successful plan conversions and on an ongoing basis for enhancements and plan updates, including acquisitions and divestitures
- Builds, maintains and manages effective client relationships
- Ensures that quality assurance measures and controls are followed
- Works independently to handle unfamiliar situations, successfully navigate through unstructured assignments and provide logical alternative solutions to complex situations.
- Knows and adheres to administration standards and best practices and ensures client team processes meet these standards.
- Provides review function and is responsible for signoff on payments or disbursements and money movements as necessary.
- Confidently conveys complex technical information to large groups; adapts style and content to meet the needs of the audience, in person and over the phone.
- Completes highly complex assignments in a way that exceeds the expectations of clients.
- Develops work plans or approaches for projects (including scope, project flow, staffing requirements, deliverables, project time and expense budgets).
- Monitors progress and outcomes against budget and adjusts project parameters and resources accordingly (e.g. managing to a task budget) in order to meet project profit requirements.
- Monitors progress on deliverables and adjusts project deadlines and resources accordingly.
- Monitors revenue and provides input on revenue forecasts.
- Able to clearly communicate expectations, standards of performance and time requirements when making assignments
- Participates in training and development of junior staff
- Takes ownership of work and is an effective leader.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 8+ years of total related experience.
- Strong defined benefit plan knowledge.
- Works well in a team environment and has management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Office software proficiency.
- Strong computer skills.
- Self-starter and good problem solver.
- Good listening skills.
- Strong critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Works efficiently and guides others to work efficiently.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and/or clients.
- Ability to work on a team and to lead others effectively.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Responsible for building cross client team synergies, backup and succession planning. • Manages and provides subject matter expertise. • Monitors service level agreements and operational dashboards to ensure service levels are met and exceeded at all times. • Leads periodic status meetings with clients to discuss on-going projects, issues or escalations. • Responds to ongoing delivery queries, escalations including participant account updates and discusses open issues log during client meetings. • Engages client or vendor to gather requirements for applicable changes. • Executes feasibility analysis and effort estimation of ad hoc client projects, determine, establish and monitors controls of ongoing processes to preempt and mitigate any potential risks. • Coordinates and responds to escalated issues that require collaboration across the broader business (e.g., involving multiple business areas such as operations, client management, technology, etc.).Closing
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:URL blocked - click to apply.
Service Level Agreement
Attention To Detail