Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) provides management consulting and technology services to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has more than 2,500 professionals in 55 offices around the U.S. and in Montreal, the UK and Poland. The firm draws on more than three decades of consulting to public sector clients in all 50 states and Canada to deliver best-practice solutions and measurable results to state and local public agencies, state-operated facilities, and private providers that do business with government agencies. PCG is committed to a diverse workforce which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own career.
- Lead an established professional services portfolio which includes management of technology based platforms and revenue services for the K12 Education sector.
- Develop and execute new growth strategies.
- Identify new sales opportunities and follow-up on sales leads.
- Understand and be an expert in complex federal regulations and requirements.
- Analyze and interpret federal and state law and regulation related to assigned business portfolio.
- Review and be expert in business operations for service and efficiency improvements.
- Independently manage complex projects, staff and tasks with limited supervision while meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
- Develop and execute communication plans with clients, and effectively facilitate client discussions.
- Effectively communicate with clients at senior leadership levels.
- Identify and elicit requirements from key stakeholders in each engagement.
- Identify gaps and shortcomings, and determine necessary workarounds.
- Plan and monitor ongoing project tasks.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to team members.
- Assess best practices and program risks.
- Lead proposal writing teams, including writing sections, coordinating efforts, and preparing proposal submissions.
- Prepare other written reports and materials for clients.
- Manage daily project functions and client interaction.
- Systems perspective with proven experience in growing business, developing talent, managing strategic clients, and leading high performing teams
- Strong quantitative skills and able to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Ability to research, analyze and interpret policy, legal briefs and regulations.
- Able to work independently and consistently achieve excellent results.
- Able to work effectively with all members of project teams.
- Outstanding oral and written presentation skills
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to successfully identify new business opportunities and up-sell to existing customers.
- Proficiency in assessing and managing budgets, contracts and overall business risk.
- 10+ years professional experience with 5+ years at senior level.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's strongly preferred.