Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting a Director, Advanced Practice Provider Strategy (APPS), located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Director, APPS will reside within the Janssen Oncology Organization within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies and reports to the Senior Director, Franchise Strategy & Account Management. The Director, APPS will develop and oversee a comprehensive advanced practice provider strategy that includes supporting educational needs for NPs, PAs, Clinical pharmacists and infusion nurses. The role will also oversee a field-based team of >15 clinical educators that will deliver educational support to Oncology APP stakeholders. The successful incumbent will develop the APP strategy and manage field based clinical educators who will have working relationships the field selling organization as well field reimbursement managers to support customers. This leader and his/her team will elevate and transform our support services to drive Janssen Oncology market leadership and create a competitively differentiated HCP customer and patient experience. The management of this team will include key components such as: improvements to existing APP support programs, support service innovations to improve customer and patient experience, development of field-based resources to improve APP education and patient care, and the development of new resource offerings and transformational business models. This position will work closely with the brand teams across Oncology Marketing, Sales Leadership, Strategic Customer Group, Franchise Commercial Excellence with a focus on Access Services and field leadership. Close partnership with senior leaders in legal, regulatory and HCC and proven ability to work within a matrix environment.
In addition to the above, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop deep insights and needs assessment of all oncology advanced practice providers
- Develop resources and initiatives to support the educational needs for APPs
- Partner with the brands to ensure that brand strategy is incorporated into APP strategy and deliverables
- Draft and oversee HCC controls documents
- Attract, coach and retain individuals who will ensure high level performance
- Collaborate on development of performance goals and objectives at all levels and appropriate measures to ensure achievement
- Responsible for educational goal attainment and budget management
- Provide frequent, ongoing performance feedback to all direct reports and foster a team oriented, supportive working environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required in pharmacy, nursing or related field
- PharmD, NP, PA or RN, or MBA strongly preferred
- Direct patient care or advanced science background preferred
- In-line marketing experience (professional and/or consumer) preferred
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years of people management preferred
- Oncology experience required; Hematology experience preferred
- Experience with specialty products (preferably Oncology and/or infusion) preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience with direct to patient education initiatives preferred
- Previous experience in introducing new specialty pharmaceutical/biologics products or indications a plus
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and work cross functionally
This position is based in Horsham, PA and requires the ability to travel locally and overnight up to 30%.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)