Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
$70000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology is seeking a skilled Desktop Support Technician with the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an easy-to-understand and concise format. Problem solvers who prefer to work in a challenging and positive environment may succeed this Desktop Support Technician role. This Desktop Support Analyst position, which is a full-time opportunity, is located in the Washington, District of Columbia, area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Solve computer problems, and implement appropriate action/solutions
- Administer support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Support, examine, and repair computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Administer computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Organize hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Develop records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Desktop support or related experience
- Ability to quickly write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Microsoft Office 365 experience desired
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Information Technology Support Specialist
for more information.
Installations (Computer Systems)