A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Accounting & Technology, Mathematics, Information CyberSecurity
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting & Technology
Demonstrates some knowledge of, and/or proven record of success through experience and/or coursework in, financial accounting, managerial accounting, assurance and systems including, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, in the following areas:
- Have knowledge of, and experience with governance programs and an ability to design, implement, evaluate, and optimize internal control structures designed to mitigate risk exposures;
- Research and analyze pertinent client, industry, and technical matters;
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks;
- Interact with various levels of client and firm management in both written and verbal form;
- Have a basic understanding of internal controls and the internal audit process;
- Have a basic understanding of Corporate Governance and Sarbanes Oxley Act's regulations and requirements, including compliance readiness programs;
- Have a basic understanding of the technical aspects of information systems, as well as an understanding of application controls, IT general controls and financial reporting concepts; and,
- Possess the ability to prepare memoranda and/or reports that communicate research findings and recommendations concisely and effectively with an orientation toward business communication and grammar.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.