To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
TeleMedicine & Imaging Special
Grady Health System • Atlanta, GA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Grady Health System offers many career paths for your professional growth. Whether you have many years of experience or are in the early stages on your career, you can find a rewarding position at Grady!
The Telemedicine and Imaging Specialist provides coordination of telemedicine & imaging technology by providing technical support to the Marcus Stroke & Neuroscience Center at Grady Health System, Mobile Stroke Unit, and the Marcus Stroke Network and Network spoke sites. The Telemedicine and Imaging Specialist has the responsibility of maintaining a functional, efficient and professional atmosphere; providing support to local and remote end-user sites; maintaining communication with program coordinators; assisting in development of policies and procedures; and assisting in pursuit and coordination of new technologies. In addition, the Telemedicine and Imaging Specialist demonstrates excellence in service to all who come in contact with the department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Clinical Health or a related field is required.
- Two or more years job related experience is required.
- Experience in TeleHealth, is preferred.
- A high level of discretion and independent judgments are required to make appropriate decisions regarding events, telephone calls, correspondence, files, research and response to questions.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding and ability to perform support coordination with vendors, connections of all applications of TeleHealth.
- Ability to produce monthly utilization reports is required.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and appropriate initiative must be taken to plan, organize and complete projects.
- The TeleMedicine & Imaging Specialist must deal successfully on the job site as well as interfacing with other Grady Health System and Emory University affiliated staff.
- Multi-task activities and non-routine environment requires constant flexibility and adaptability to change tasks and settings at any given time.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.