To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98134
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Seattle, WA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Application Developer in Seattle, Washington (WA). Summary: This position contributes to the company success by delivering and supporting technology solutions for Global Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) initiatives. This role requires deep technical expertise, domain proficiency, platform depth, and leadership. We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated application developer senior who is technically very strong with strong SQL background, with deep knowledge in Data Quality, data or information management, and data quality standards and processes. Typical activities include design and implement Data Quality, Master Data Management (MDM). In this role, person will be responsible for creating and driving the technical vision for the team that designs, develops, tests, and operates our platform services end to end. Working with functional analysts and other cross functional team to implement Data Quality using Ataccama tool. Duties:
- Act as a subject matter expert on Data quality, providing hands-on support to implement
- Atacamma Data Quality Management
- Stand up non-Prod and Prod environment in Azure cloud including installation of Ataccama software
- Work with cross-functional teams and product owner in designing and implementation of Atacamma data quality management
- Responsible for health of non-prod and production system
- Design and implement data quality rules
- Leverage Ataccama data quality to identify and follow up on new business opportunities
- Collaborates with development team, other Information Technology (IT) team's developer leads; Initiates process improvements for new and existing systems
- Coaches, and mentors other team members; Performs cross-training and facilitates information sharing among team members
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Requires 7+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Requires 5+ years of SQL, PL/SQL and ETL experience
- Requires 2+ years of Data Quality Management
- Experience implementing and configuring industry-leading Data Management Platforms (e.g. Ataccama, Talend, Information Builders etc.)
- Experience with ETL tools (e.g. Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), DataStage, etc.)
- Experience in working with cloud environment (Azure and AWS)
- Experience in working with Linux environment
- In-depth understanding of data cleansing, meta-data management, master data management and data quality
- Experience executing data quality activities including data validation, root cause remediation, improvement, governance, and measurement
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices for the design and implementation of large-scale systems as well as experience in taking such systems from design to production
- Experience building and operating mission critical, highly available (24x7) systems
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive understanding in SDLC and scrum methodologies
- Experience in Application support - Problem diagnosis and resolution
- Expert in interpretation of functional requirements
- Development of technical design specifications for complex projects
- Expert in industry standard development methodologies
- Experience in middleware integration using tools like Web Methods
- A good understanding of industry standards and best practices to be able to conduct code reviews