Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, Sweaty Betty and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide's continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers - every step of the way.
The IT Manager effectively leads and manages the resources of an assigned team of IT personnel. Identifies, plans and implements new or enhanced business systems to meet the company business requirements in an efficient and economical manner.
Current Employees interested in applying for this role, use the Current Employee tab in the top right corner to apply.
* Coordinates resources, schedules, and communications on assigned team, develops schedules, assigns tasks; accountable for delivery on team projects and the participation of team members to other projects and needs.
* Recommends, plans and establishes objectives to meet short and long-term company service requirements.
* Estimates and costs systems project efforts.
* Confers with customers and team members to determine requirements; designs business application systems that address and solve corporate business needs. Utilizes business and systems knowledge to best meet customer and organizational needs.
* Manages and maintains controls and procedures to ensure that all IT areas are performing significant tasks on schedule and within expense parameters.
* Establishes, monitors and improves service delivery levels; reliability, availability, accuracy, serviceability and expense.
* Leads and/or assists team members and customers with problem solving related to application performance and usage.
* Acts as problem coordinator for corporate problems; identifies and analyzes problems, devises solutions through cross-functional teamwork and determines corrective action.
* Assesses requirements and work requests and assigns priorities and resolution targets.
* Develops technical and business proficiency through formal education, project assignment and interfacing with representatives of carriers and suppliers.
* Performs employment duties for team members.
* Provides input to the recruiting process.
* Interacts in a cross-team capacity to meet customer and organizational needs.
* Performs duties consistent with the company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
* Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
* Bachelor's degree (or its foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or a related Business field, or equivalent work experience. Graduate degree preferred
* 10+ years of SAP Order to Cash (SD) or Record to Report (FICO), preferably in AFS, FMS, or S/4 Fashion.
* Exposure to other off-the-shelf applications supporting Ecommerce, B2B, credit management, and financial transactions is preferred.
* Hands-on configuration and support experience, advanced troubleshooting, and research skills.
* Customer service and business partnership skills; strong verbal and written communication.
* Ability to translate technical processes into familiar concepts for a non-technical audience.
* Ability and willingness to hold self and direct reports accountable against deadlines, SLAs, and KPIs.
* Experience leading global teams with various geographical locations, experience levels, and mix of contractors/employees.
* Demonstrated ability to establish support operations - including setting and publishing KPI's, analyzing data trends to make resource decisions, partnering with other service and operations teams to drive continuous improvement.
* Strong analytical, problem solving, priority setting, time management and organizational skills.
* Ability to operate independently or as part of a team and complete agreed upon deliverables within established timeframes.
* Demonstrated ability to lead multiple efforts including delegation of work and providing estimations of effort.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Normal office environment. Some travel required.
Wolverine Worldwide has a flexible, hybrid work schedule, with three days in office and two days remote.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
- Business Informatics
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
- Business Software
- Business Systems