A leading manufacturing and industrial company in the northwestern suburbs of Philadelphia is in search of a Training Specialist to join their team! They have built a superior reputation in product development, customer service and client relations, and are excited to continue to build their team. The Training Specialist is responsible for developing and delivering a core curriculum for employees on a system implementation. This individual will coordinate the assessment of employees' skill and talents to address and enhance during training. If you are a growing HR professional with the desire to grow in a great company, please apply today!
Training Specialist Responsibilities:
- Facilitate training programs in classrooms and in eLearning programs; Utilize a variety of training styles including job aides, WebEx trainings, lecture, small group discussion and 1:1 meetings
- Design, develop, facilitate and evaluate comprehensive training program, including trainings for sales, marketing, customer service, new hires and leadership
- Partner with managers throughout the organization to identify areas of opportunity for training, cross-training and development, with particular emphasis on sales and marketing support
- Work with internal partners, leaders and teams to ensure maximum utilization of training programs
- Create metrics/tracking, and present evaluation of program success
Training Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably within journalism, English, or communications
- 2-4 years of experience with a blend of training, development, instructional design, facilitation and consulting
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing and adapting environment
- Experience creating and presenting a wide range of curriculum to a wide range of audiences
- Preference for someone with multi-location training experience
- Ability to partner with and communicate with senior leadership as well as entry level employees
- Confident and dynamic team-player
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Training Specialist position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Associate Unit Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: training , curriculum , adult learning , adult learners , e-learning , elearning , webex
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Training And Development