Country: United States (US)
Location: Springfield, Ohio (US-OH)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Senior Vice President, AME
- As a partner with the business and Executive Level Managers, maintain efficient, effective and consistent communication
- Prioritize, organize and fully manage Outlook calendars and correspondences.
- Manage and organize all aspects of travel arrangements, including transportation, accommodations and agenda based on needs and preferences.
- Manage complex itineraries, including all changes and modifications.
- Prepare and process expense reports.
- Collecting and preparing materials for executive meetings while keeping the executive on schedule.
- Organize, coordinate and manage executive meetings and events, including collecting and preparing all required materials, guest requirements, and maintaining meeting schedule.
- Appropriately screen calls, deliver messages and respond to emails.
- Greets and assists planned guests. Manage unannounced visitors.
- Prepare reports, correspondences and presentations
- Review and edit documents to maintain accuracy
- Attend meetings, taking notes, tracking assignments, and following up on assigned action items.
- At all times, maintain confidentiality and discretion when communicating information to others.
- Other special projects, as needed.
- Associate degree required, Bachelors preferred.
- 2+ years of experience supporting executive leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Demonstrated success in data management and report generation, including charts and graphs.
- Adept in all components of travel management, meeting organization, conference room setups etc.
- Maintaining real time agendas, preferably in a system, with executive visibility
- Professional and timely follow up on outstanding matters and customers enquiries.
- Attending meetings with real time updates, taking notes, and following up with stakeholders.
Candidate must be proficient with MS Office programs, specifically Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Power BI. Candidate should possess exemplary written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable with change of direction and able to effectively prioritize and reorganize work to adjust to new direction. Candidate should be self-motivated and driven to succeed to meet and exceed deadlines. Provide a high level of customer service to the internal and external customers.
*KC #monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category.
Microsoft Power Point