As a part of the OptumCare network, Riverside Medical Group is seeking an Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our growing team. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- Open 8am- 8pm, 7 days per week
- Providers typically work 12 hour shifts
- Average patient load = 3-4 patients per hour
- Full licensed medical team and support staff
- Responsibilities include:
- Initial interpretation with digital X-Rays
- Incisions and drainage
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone –
- this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Competitive pay
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401k with matching
- Short and long term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Upward career growth and professional development
- Supportive and appreciative culture
About Riverside Medical Group
Riverside Medical Group is the premier medical practice in New Jersey serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Middlesex, Burlington, and Camden counties. We have over 60 locations and 180 board certified medical providers specializing in Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, Allergy & Immunology, Developmental Health, Pain Management, Chiropractic andOptometry.
As a National Committee for Quality Assurance “Level III- Patient Centered Medical Home,” Riverside is able to provide patient-focused precision medical care to the entire family and is committed to providing patients with the highest quality medical care.
In addition to providing the highest quality of care, Riverside offers its patients the best hours of operation of any private practice in the country. Patients have around-the-clock access to a health-care team and have the benefit of same day and walk in appointments. As an advocate for prenatal health and education, Riverside offers prenatal classes every weekend free of charge. Riverside believes in giving back to their community and the patients they serve through health fairs, charitable giving/foundation, and free medical education.
- Current, unrestricted Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant licensure in the state(s) where this job will be performed or be in process of obtaining
- Master's degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant program
- Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner through the ANCC/AANP or certified as a
- Physician Assistant through the NCCPA
- Unrestricted DEA license (or willing to obtain prior to start)
- Must be CPR certified (or willing to obtain prior to start)
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60 days of employment)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Clinical experience working as a provider in an emergency medicine or urgent care setting
- Willing and able to assist at other center locations in the area
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 14 million people through more than 38,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.