To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Matthew Rosenberg
- Phone: 2127387712
- Phone:: 1 212-661-6622
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Michael Page • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
The Executive Assistant is a key member of the administrative team in the Executive Office, serves as the first point of contact for the CEO, and supports a range of duties to ensure daily operations are executed seamlessly for the Executive team. Our client is a foundation with offices globally.
Our client is global foundation that makes an impact across a variety of disciplines.
- Managing all administrative/secretarial support to the Executive Director, Assistant Executive Director/Director of Government Relations and Administration and Board of Directors.
- Coordinating Board meeting times/locations, compiling and distributing meeting materials to the Board, attending and taking minutes during meetings and handling requests from the Board of Directors.
- Handling the day-to-day operations of Human Resources including employee relations, benefits, compensation, job advertising, arranging interviews, scheduling and hosting employee orientation, tracking attendance for all staff, updating and maintaining the personnel filing system, compiling grievance and disciplinary actions, maintaining confidentiality and handling procedures for exiting employees.
- Assisting with special projects for staff development and the preparation of the Executive Director's donor/acknowledgement letters.
- Manage the Executive Director's travel arrangements and conference/meeting preparation.
- Organizing the annual staff retreats, holiday events and monthly/annual board meetings.
- Transcribing dictation as required by the Executive Director.
- Minimum of 5 years of executive level administrative experience in supporting an Executive Leader is required. As is previous work in a complex, fast-paced and highly professional role and global organization with multiple offices and with a strong mission and focus on people or a related role in a not-for-profit organization focused on a highly dynamic, evolving organization and work environment.
- Work effectively both independently, as well as, in a team-oriented, collaborative and collegian environment.
- Has the ability to identify, prioritize and manage agendas, employee communications, high level presentations and documents for a fast-moving, ever changing department and leadership challenge.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is effective in developing positive and productive relationships with all levels of staff and management across the organization.Proven excellent project management and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to deliver high quality, accurate work on time.
- Has experience within a highly collaborative, dynamic organization and in an entrepreneurial environment where building policies, program and processes are necessary. Demonstrated technical proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Inclusive community environment
- Vision, Dental, and Health benefits
- Competitive Pay