You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Traveling HVAC TAB/Cx Field Service Technician
100% REGIONAL/NATIONAL TRAVEL (MON-FRI)
Company Vehicle/Tools Provided, Company Credit Card for Travel Expenses, Paid Travel/ Training, Achieve Professional Certifications (NEBB), Cell Phone/ Daily Food Allowance, Employee Owned Company- ESOP, Training/ Retention Bonuses, Weekends off, Hotel & Airfare Points are Yours to Keep!
The HVAC Field Service Technician role has a competitive salary based on experience.
Wellness Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, FSA, FSA Dependent Care, and Wellness program. Life, short-term, and long-term disability company-sponsored plans.
Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, retention bonuses, employee-owned, 401K plan with match, paid time off, paid holidays, bereavement, paternal leave, jury duty, and tuition reimbursement.
We are looking for a full-time HVAC Field Service Technician professional to join our Services team. As a small-medium sized business in the emerging energy efficiency space, we partner with some of the largest retailers, restaurants, and grocers in the world to ensure high quality and energy-efficient buildings! Our national network of engineers and technicians is unique in this field and provides a solid platform for future growth. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate exceptional communication and integrity while maintaining a high level of service excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform system commissioning for commercial buildings including Air/Water Balance, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) testing, Equipment start-up, and Quality Assurance (QA) testing.
- Write technical reports at project completion for submission to customer.
- Provide technical support to Customers and Contractors to resolve issues rapidly and thoroughly.
- Make recommendations for potential service enhancements or modifications to meet the ever-changing needs of the customer base.
- Provide technical support to customers and contractors.
- 100%+ travel required (regional or national).
- Any other job duties as assigned.
- 1+ year of HVAC experience required
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Mechanical experience preferred
- NEBB, AABC, TABB & NBC certified is a plus
- Mechanical, electrical, and controls knowledge preferred
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High emotional intelligence, positive attitude, and a service leadership philosophy
- High attention to detail, follow-up, multi-tasking, and conflict resolution
- Able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and a penchant for high quality
- Must possess a strong work ethic and a high level of self-accountability
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, contractors, and customers
- OSHA 30 Hour training preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) would be beneficial
- Must pass a driving record check
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist.
- Must be able to climb a minimum 30 foot ladder
- Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs. Average lift less than 20 lbs.
- Exposed to seasonal weather based on geographic region
- Exposed to moving parts and electricity that require safety protocols
- Exposure to varied travel conditions either driving or flying
- The travel required for this position is 100%.
We are a global provider of energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions for commercial buildings with several offerings: HVAC Testing, Adjusting Balancing (TAB), Building Commissioning (Cx), Intelli- Hood Kitchen Ventilation Controls, and Enhanced Building Monitoring. For 35 years, we've been helping companies save energy, increase profits and make the world a more sustainable place.
- Travel The Country - 100% Travel
- Paid Training: Classroom, Online, & Field
- Become an Employee Owner
- Company Provided: Vehicle, Tools, Laptop/Tablet
- Hotel & Airfare Loyalty Points Are Yours to Keep
- Gain Experience with All Equipment Types & Nearly All OEMs
- Paid Travel & Overtime
- Company Credit Card for Travel Expenses
- Achieve Professional Certifications
- Clothing Stipend & Cell Phone Allowance Training & Retention Bonuses
- Weekends Home
- Independent Work Life
- Learn A High Demand Skill Set
- Practical Hands-On Experience
- Flexible Scheduling Plans
- Attention To Detail
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service
- Electrical Installation Work
- Emotional Intelligence
- Field Service Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3957798899
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.