To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mechanicsville, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Integration Developer (Remote)
Owens & Minor, Inc. • Mechanicsville, VA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provides interface coding and develops solutions that integrate new and existing applications across Owens & Minor. Evaluates existing components and systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs. Works collaboratively with multiple teams to manage and build interfaces with both internal and external sources.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Works directly with technical leadership to understand existing components and systems to determine integration requirements, and to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs.
2. Writes .NET based clean code for long term scaling and/or proof of concept.
3. Tests, revises, refactors, and debugs code.
4. Self-manages workload and work assignments within an application development team that delivers projects/tasks through a software development life cycle, with an eye toward project timelines and utilization.
5. Recommends improvements to existing integration design.
6. Provides technical support as needed.
7. Helps to define and implement integration development best practices, standards, and processes.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelors Degree in related field of study
- Four or more years of experience with .NET, C#
- Two or more years of experience with relational databases design, focusing on SQL server
- Experience with APIs, Service Bus concepts, Queueing, and other integration patterns
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience evaluating / estimating work effort, controlling scope, identifying risk, resolving issues and bug fix management
- Experience with integration platforms (BizTalk TIBCO) a plus
- Experience with application integrations in complex, web-service driven, or SOA environments
- Azure or other Cloud experience a plus
- Must be able to work effectively as an individual contributor or a member of a team
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to engage clients directly to explain software solutions, answer questions on features and/or development processes when needed
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Ability to work extended hours on occasion