To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fulton, MD 20759
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director of Information Technology
Window Nation • Fulton, MD
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Window Nation's Director of Information Technology is a hands-on technical leader who develops, executes and monitors the company's overall IT strategy, including evaluating and managing technology operations and establishing the necessary ITpolicies and systems to drive efficiencies.
Primary Job Functions
- Serve as a key member of the executive leadership team
- Perform strategic assessment of our technology landscape; devise a technology roadmap to enhance business performance, minimize manual processes, and maximize the effectiveness of data gathering, warehousing and decision-making
- Develop relevant IT metrics for continuous improvement across all IT services to support the operational needs of the business
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, asset management, purchasing, and service provision
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including written protocols and guidance to IT team and end-users
- Facilitate IT Governance process in concert with senior leadership
- Oversee provisioning of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services
- Coordinate IT budget proposal and administration, maintaining management reports/dashboards
- Manage deployment of proprietary sales software and other IoS applications
- Lead MDM and other telephony technology functions
- Ensure PCI compliance including maintaining network compliance by providing penetration testing services, security assessments, and managing vendor partners
- Perform other duties as required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; technical certifications in Program Management, Networking, Security, and Microsoft Technologies
- 10+ years of progressive IT management experience in Systems Administration and Infrastructure Support, ideally in a multi-site environment
- Experience operating as a 'player/coach'
- Mastery in networks, firewalls, and servers - Certified Network Engineer (CNE) preferred
- Mastery in Microsoft Technologies (AD, SQL, Office, SharePoint, Skype)
- Demonstrated program, project, and supplier management competencies
- Experience integrating software packages to support business needs including Salesforce
- Successful disaster recovery implementation experience
- Ability to interface with executives and to solve complex business challenges
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in an incredibly fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent and high-priority projects; analytical and evaluative skills
- Strong technical skills leveraging cloud services (AWS, Azure, )
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory structure, Group Policies, Security
- Strong security skills CISSP preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.