To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL 33178
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The CSI Companies • Miami, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The CSI Companies is actively seeking an Administrative Assistant for our client located in the Miami (Medley), FL area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Monday-Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
This position is responsible for all facets of administrative support for a leader(s) including scheduling and coordination of on-site and conference call meetings, preparation of documents and presentations, ordering supplies, processing of invoices, expense report preparation and processing, management of calendars, travel coordination, and other administrative duties and projects assigned.
- Manage calendars for designated department members.
- Set-up and coordinate internal and external meetings/conference calls and prepare minutes where assigned.
- Arrange travel, Answer phones and take and relay voice mail and email messages.
- Prepare and maintain expense reports, purchase orders, vendor payment and reconciliation.
- Order and maintain inventory of supplies and equipment, as well as maintain and reconcile various department purchase cards.
- Provide organization support for Medicare Part D including presentation development (PowerPoint), database management (Excel), limited project management and other tasks as needed.
- Interact professionally with all levels of internal and external personnel via phone, in person, and via written correspondence.
- Establish contacts with other internal and external customers.
- Institute solutions for the administrative needs of the department.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent required
- Must provide documentation as proof if offered
- Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant is required.
- Customer service experiences a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers and clients.
- Word processing/PC skills required.
- Strong communication skills required