Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCC) is a publicly traded company that continues to be a leader in the environmental services industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. HCC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We are willing to provide complete training for this opportunity!
As an Antifreeze Sales and Service Representative (AFSR) you will start your day by inspecting your vehicle and equipment for safe operation along with aligning work orders to minimize mileage and travel time before heading out in one of our Commercial Motor Vehicles where you will service existing customers by delivering varying types of new antifreeze, recycled, and collecting used antifreeze. Additionally, you will be responsible for customer service and new business development in a certain geographic area as assigned by the company.
Our Antifreeze Sales and Service Reps Enjoy:
- $2,000 sign on bonus with current CDL, $1,000 sign on bonus for non CDL
- Current CDL holders – first six months pay guarantee of a minimum of $1,100 per week
- Non CDL holders – first six months pay guarantee of a minimum of $900 per week
- Guarantee increases once CDL is obtained
- Competitive weekly base + commission
- Maintain & Grow your own book of business!!
- Great Benefits package: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k) w/company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Career advancement opportunities with a growing company
- Performance bonus opportunities.
Our Antifreeze Sales and Service Reps will need:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have or be qualified to obtain and maintain a Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and Med Card with Airbrake and HAZMAT
- Motor vehicle record (MVR) that meets or exceeds HCC’s published standards including, but not limited to the following;
- Seat belt and cell phone violations
- Excessive speeding
- DUI, suspension and/or multiple vehicle collision.
All applicants must pass the following pre-employment requirements:
- Physical including drug & alcohol screening
- Background check in accordance with local laws and regulations
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Heritage-Crystal Clean expressly values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages the applications of individuals from diverse backgrounds, so that Heritage-Crystal Clean reflects the communities and customers that we serve.
- Business Development
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Customer Service
- Monitoring And Installation Of Braking Systems
- Suspension (Vehicle)