GNA - Geriatric Nursing Assistant
Full Time & Part Time Positions Available on All Shifts!
Day Shift: 7 am - 3 pm * Evening Shift: 3 pm - 11 pm * Night Shift: 11 pm - 7 am
Fayette Health and Rehabilitation Center currently has openings for GNA's to join our nursing staff!
- Provide personal care functions to residents
- Perform basic nursing care procedures for residents as required
- Create a clean, comfortable and safe environment for residents and assure that their needs are met
- Ensure that resident's food service needs are met in timely and compassionate manner
- Maintain resident documentation records for activities of daily living, restorative programs, and resident specific forms
- Maintain and work within established departmental, center, and corporate policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, and safety, environmental and infection control standards
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational classes, and orientation programs to maintain certification and enhance quality of care
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Must have GNA certification through the Maryland Board of Nursing
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Ability to deal tactfully with team members, other staff, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public
Certified Nursing Assistant
Activities Of Daily Living (Adls)