To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Amazon.com • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized and self-motivated Executive Assistant to join us in Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance team. We are seeking a motivated individual with a history of high performance to support our organization.
This role requires superior attention to detail, great organization and prioritization skills, the ability to plan ahead and meet tight deadlines, all while juggling multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with leaders and the ability to earn trust are important. The Executive Assistant will act as a seamless extension of the supported Director(s) and will work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout the organization. The candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, goal-focused environment, while maintaining great flexibility, a sense of humor and composure.
The most successful candidate will have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects with minimal guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take sound action without having to know the total picture. The strength to ask for guidance and insight when necessary.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Heavy scheduling and management of calendars
• Manage expense report coordination and submission
• Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner
• Organize, execute and assist with team activities, including all-hands meetings and social events
• Management of team space, including moves and reconfiguration
• Track and help drive completion of key actions and follow-up on outstanding items (including meeting notes and actions items)
• Work closely with the leadership team to provide support to the organization
• 3+ years' of experience assisting at the executive level
• Management of complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
• One or more years' of experience with internal and/or external event management and planning
• Project management experience
• History of partnering with other executive assistants
• A strong aptitude for learning; is curious and asks effective questions
• Ability to consistently exercise good judgment
• Have fun and help others do the same
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Ability to build effective working relationships and earn trust
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation