To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Maplewood, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Chemist - Formulation of Pharmaceutical Products
Pace Analytical • Maplewood, MN
Posted 1 month ago
The Chemist will develop, formulate, and test transdermal pharmaceutical products.Responsibilities
- Independently make assigned chemical formulations and make lab scale batches
- Performs chemical and physical property testing and analytical testing as needed
- Supports product development
- Modify, substitute, and reformulate materials to meet highest level of customer expectations
- Record and maintain accurate records on product formulations and experimental results
- Willingness to be assigned many projects simultaneously
- Maintain employee safety standard
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, chemical engineering, or other science from an accredited university
- GMP experience a plus
- Research, internship or previous experience in formulations or coatings a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills