To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jupiter, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Maxim Staffing • Jupiter, FL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maxim Healthcare is seeking an LPN to work 1:1 withstudents while attending school.
Responsibilities would include:
• Assisting the student throughout the course oftheir school day as it pertains to their medical well-being.
• Medication administration; Administering andmonitoring effectiveness of medications given at school.
• Acting as a liaison between home and school bycommunicating with parents regarding students’ health and safety needs anddeveloping plans to meet those needs at school.
• Maintaining communication with administrators,teachers and other school personnel, and parents to enhance cooperative action,which will meet the health and safety needs of the student.
• Maintaining confidentiality regarding all schooland health-related issues.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License in the state in which the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Continuous professional and clinical training
- Awards and recognition programs