Process Control Network Domain (PCN) Administrator
Location: Kuparuk, AK
The process control domain (PCN) administrator is responsible for analysis, design, configuration, installation, and maintenance of computer systems infrastructure. This position ensures that Industrial Control Systems(ICS) applications and network equipment are managed and maintained in accordance with internal standards, policies and procedures.
This position ensures IT/OT technologies and applications are administered securely in the PCN Operations Technology (OT) environment.
- 24/7 monitoring and maintenance of network and domain infrastructure including Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, Firewalls, SIEM, Switches, and Routers with an emphasis on availability, security and reliability
- 24/7 troubleshooting and support of ICS support systems.
- Support PCN Cybersecurity compliance activities:
- Network Security
- Secure PC/Server configurations
- Asset inventories
- Security Training
- Firewalls and Remote Access Security
- Maintenance, monitoring, and audit log analysis
- Protective PCN Security Technology: Antivirus, Application Whitelisting, etc
- Software Licensing
- Secure Configurations for Computer hardware and software
- Backup and Recovery
- Guide the design, documentation and execution of short and mid-term PCN System equipment maintenance activities.
- Provide technical specifications and cost estimates for PCN hardware and software.
- Installation and troubleshooting of computer hardware.
- Consult and guide process system configurations and installations.
- Assist with budget estimates as they relate to the PCN environment.
- Consult and guide PC and Server configurations and installations.
- Assistance in periodic cybersecurity risk and vulnerability assessments.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in client/server domain administration with specific knowledge in the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience with network systems (switching, routing, firewalls)
- Experience in client facing support role
- Linux and Windows server/desktop experience
- Client/server hardware and software troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of virtualization technologies including Citrix, VMWare and Microsoft
- Experience with VMWare technology products (VSAN, Horizon, ESX)
- CISSP or other Cybersecurity certifications. Relevant experience may be substituted for certification.
- Microsoft Server Administration (MSCE highly desired)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work effectively across and within diverse teams.
- Ability to do both sedentary and physical work in an Arctic Environment.
- Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to end users and management.
- Understanding of domain security requirements and techniques including antivirus and firewall rule definition.
- Experience in process control/critical systems/real time database environments and supporting technologies.
- Familiarity with typical process control system components and associated equipment – PLC’s, DCS, real time processes.
- Scripting experience with SQL, vbscript, PowerShell.
- provided by Dice
- Active Directory Group
- Antivirus Softwares
- Attention To Detail
- Audit Trail