We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals who will assume a leadership role and consistently meet sales goals.
This is a new branch expected to open in Chesapeake in the 1st quarter 2019.
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will complete a six to nine month training program. While maintaining your own sales goals, you will work with the Branch Manager in building a motivated sales and service team where everyone contributes to the success of the branch through a consultative sales approach. You will develop team members through one-on-one coaching sessions and hold each team member accountable for overall performance. You will be expected to maximize customer relationships through a variety of proactive efforts, including limited involvement in community events and business networking.
*Bachelor's Degree with two years demonstrated track record of achieving sales goals is required. Will consider High School Diploma/GED with six years demonstrated track record of achieving sales goals.
*Retail Banking experience preferred.
*One year of managerial or supervisory experience is required.
*Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to include professional grammar and demeanor.
*Ability to travel as needed to training.
*A valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle is required.
*Candidates being considered will be subject to additional background checks as required by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Principle Activities and Duties:
* Lead the branch in building customer relationships by offering customers additional products and services at account opening and all service interactions in the branch. This will be achieved by effectively utilizing the customer conversations and through lobby engagement while always maintaining the highest level of professional, integrity, and ethics.
* Directly impact the growth and retention of deposit and loan customers. Initiate new customer relationships, through outbound calling efforts. Place an emphasis on increasing the proactive sales efforts, inside and outside of the branch.
* Assume a leadership role while motivating and holding team members accountable.
* Assist the team in all areas of branch operations including branch audits, security, and scheduling.
* In the absence of the Branch Manager, maintain the productivity of the branch and address all issues.
* Assist in the writing of team member performance evaluations.
* Adhere to all established branch operational processes and procedures.