Sr. Software Engineer
We are seeking a Lead Developer experienced with project leadership and application/software development utilizing ASP.NET, C#, MVC, SQL and object-oriented skills.
The ideal candidate will join a great team developing, maintaining and supporting mission critical applications that drive the business. In addition to leading one or more project teams and applying hands-on experience with the technical skills listed below, you will be expected to interact effectively with both business and technology clients, share your knowledge and experience with others in a supportive and learning oriented team environment and have a visible and measurable impact on the success of our business and our team.
• 2 – 3 years of experience leading software or application development project teams including experience participating in or leading architecture and/or code reviews
• 8 - 10 years development experience working with Microsoft technologies.
• ASP.Net, C#, MVC, SQL Server experience
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Microservices architectures – Scale, Stateful Services, minimizing data redundancy
• Event driven architectures – MQ Brokers (RabbitMQ)
• Modern development practices – CI/CD, Automation, Containers, DevOps model
• Should have strong relational database design & TSQL programming skills
• Solid experience and skills designing and implementing object-oriented software solutions with an emphasis on industry best practices and design patterns
• OAuth or other SSO technology experience
• Knowledge of ASP.NET-based Web Services and ADO.NET
• Experience building ASP.NET Web Applications
• Self-starter who can work independently or part of a larger team
• Customer and goal focused – needs to understand the importance of initiatives to the business and be willing to apply himself / herself when required
• Very strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills
• Ability to display strong sense of urgency
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment
For immediate consideration please email an updated resume to Joshua.Mathew@RHT
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.