To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spring, TX 77381
- Juanita Drummond
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
R&D Lab Technician - The Woodlands, TX
Kelly Scientific Resources • Spring, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
R&D Lab Technician – The Woodlands, TX
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking candidates for a R&D Lab Technician position for one of our top clients in The Woodlands, TX. The overall responsibility of this role is to provide support for research and development projects including sample preparation, thermal analysis, and chemical and physical testing.
- Conduct thermal analyses including DSC, TMA, DMA, and TGA
- Sample preparation for testing including lap shear, T-peel, and casting
- Perform physical and mechanical properties testing using Instron
- Data collection, evaluation, and reporting in a technical writing format
- Complete company-required training programs
- Participate in Environmental, Health, & Safety initiatives
- Minimum of an Associate degree in Chemistry, Chemical Technology, or related discipline
- 1+ year of previous applicable experience including thermal analysis, chemical and physical testing, and/or ASTM methodology
- Self-motivated and ability to conduct work assignments under minimum supervision
- Willingness to learn and expand existing skills
- Proficient with the internet, email, and Microsoft programs
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a long-term temporary assignment with the possibility of being hired by our customer based on business needs and personal performance. The work schedule is Monday thru Friday, day shift. Pay rate is commensurate upon level of applicable experience. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.