To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reading, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) Healthcare Enrollment Specialist
Public Consulting Group, Inc. • Reading, PA
Posted 12 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group, we are passionate about our mission to be the provider of choice of comprehensive financial management for participant-directed services in the public sector. Our vision is people exercising choice and control of publicly-funded long term services and supports. Established in 1999, we partner with state and local agencies in 24 states to provide financial management services for participant-directed programs. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed client expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference by supporting an innovative service model (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com).
PCG | Public Partnerships is currently seeking an Enrollment Specialist to work in the State of Pennsylvania with Participant Directed Services via the Vendor Fiscal Employer Agent Financial Management Services Model. We work in a deadline-oriented, fast paced environment as part of a growing team consisting of subject matter experts, program management, customer service representatives and operations staff. The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for providing regional enrollment activity. The Enrollment Specialist provides the regional assurance that individuals are educated on the benefits and responsibilities of self-direction, are enrolled timely and correctly in the program, and are fully informed of the pathways and resources to optimize completion of timesheet entry and inform PPL of changes to CLE employee services and stay informed of PPL processes.
The Enrollment Specialist will work in a home office and/or part of the time in the local office. Position requires frequent regional travel and occasional state travel, computer skills, and flexible schedule are required.
Marketing and Outreach
• Assist in marketing self-direction to prospective individuals, family individuals, representatives, service workers, others through distribution of program materials, and through individual and group presentations, home visits and telephone contacts.
• Explain the roles and responsibilities of self-direction to individuals and their appointed representatives, including the responsibilities of being an employer, hiring and supervising workers.
• Explain the roles and responsibilities of PPL in providing Financial Management services to individuals/representatives, including the responsibility for payroll processing and payment, and the responsibility for tax withholding and reporting.
• Explain the roles and responsibilities of PPL in providing Enrollment Specialist services to individuals/representatives, including the responsibility of assisting with the enrollment process and interfacing with the individual’s case manager to meet the needs of the individual related to self-direction.
• Attend marketing/training events and opportunities as directed by the Program/Enrollment Manager.
Individual Enrollment, Orientation and Training
• Assist interested and eligible individuals to enroll in self-direction, including completion and submission of enrollment packets, employer packets and employee packets.
• Enter individual/representative information into PPL portal used for project management and reporting and forward enrollment packets for individual/representative and workers to PPL financial operations center for processing.
• Maintain status of enrollments and provide progress updates.
• Provide individuals/representatives with practical skills training as needed in areas such as: developing a job description for workers, recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and supervising employees; and communication with enrollment specialists, customer service and service coordinators.
• Communicate with individual’s regional enrollment manager (and at times the service coordinator) upon initial receipt of referral notice and throughout the enrollment process so as to keep them informed of any issues and/or potential enrollment delays.
Assist Employers with Employee paperwork and how to Recruit and Retain employees
• Assist individual/representatives, as needed, on how to identify workers by utilizing the Participant Directory.
• Collaborate with PPL staff to ensure that all employees have completed required background and registry checks prior to provision/payment for services.
• Assist individuals/representatives, as needed, on how to provide mandatory training required of all employees/employers prior to providing paid services.
• Collaborate with PPL staff to verify that all employees/employers have completed required training prior to the provision/payment of services.
• Assist PPL management and staff to identify workers interested in being included on the internal registry/directory of potential workers.
Monitoring and Reporting
• Maintain individual and employee files and records including individual notifications in automated systems.
• Document and report evidence and observation of individual/representative inability to self-direct.
• Report and respond to all individual/representative complaints regarding PPL services using required reporting processes and systems.
• Report and respond to all individual/representative grievances using required reporting processes and systems.
• Mandated Reporter - Report and respond to all simple and critical incidents, including any and all allegations or reports of suspected abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
Skills and Qualifications:
Position requires knowledge of community resources, person-centered philosophy, excellent communication and office technology skills, team skills, and strong work ethic. Must also be familiar with abuse and neglect identification and reporting as well as fraud and abuse monitoring. Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle. Position requires the enrollment specialist to have strong working knowledge of:
• PPL’s BetterOnline Web Portal
• Introductory level Excel Spreadsheet application
• Setmore Scheduling
Minimum EDUCATION and/or PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (include any required certificates, licenses and registrations):
Associate or greater Degree in any field from an accredited institution AND/OR at least two years professional experience working with persons who are elderly or disabled.
At least 2 years professional experience working with persons who are elderly or disabled.
Proficiency in conversational Spanish
PCG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as am qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.