Rapidly Growing El Segundo Company is Looking for a Paralegal.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick McCarthy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:
A rapidly growing asset Management Company is looking for a Corporate Paralegal with Real Estate experience.Why join us?
Flexible ScheduleJob Details
Responsibilities will include:
- Forming corporate entities and drafting the formation and organizational documents
- Preparing deal structure charts, and explaining the ownership structure to lenders and partners
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating confidentiality agreements, property listing agreements, and other routine contracts
- Preparation of closing documents, including drafting corporate resolutions and preparing incumbency certificates
- Maintaining records and deal files for pending and closed transactions
- Coordinating with insurance carriers on the status of pending litigation
- Fulfilling know-your-client requests while maintaining absolute confidentiality
- 5+ years experience as a paralegal (or similar)
- Strong contract negotiation skills and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Knowledge of real estate documents is a plus, but not a requirement
- The successful candidate:
- has outstanding initiative and a strong work ethic.
- takes ownership of projects and is solution-oriented.
- is a team-player who can work independently with ease.
- possesses strong integrity and professionalism
- has a “service” mindset and is especially responsive to time-sensitive matters
A Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal certification strongly preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
- Contract Negotiation
- Hardworking And Dedicated