Do you have an interest in background check processing or reviewing criminal reports?!? If so, this job is for you!
- Worked along with research department and internal clients to solve questionable details in a timely fashion to ensure meeting deadlines
- Handle highly confidential information.
- Process research results by analyzing courthouse data and policies for each state in the US
- Correspond with internal departments, clients, and courthouse staff to update them on the status of research requests
- Analyze, filter and report criminal record data per clients' specific search requests.
- Proof reading documents to ensure a precise final product.
- Consistently meet or surpass daily quotas
- This position is very analytical and has heavy data entry
- MUST BE PROFESSIONAL!
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- $14-$15 per hour depending on experience!
- Room for growth within the company!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
-must have at least 1 year of customer service experience; retail and restaurant experience is perfect!
•background and drug test required!
Data Entry Positions
Excel Spreadsheet Creation
Data Processing Needs