To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merrifield, VA 22119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Systems Analyst I
Navy Federal Credit Union • Merrifield, VA
Posted 9 days ago
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
Mobile Applications Analyst is an energetic, self-motivated individual with passion for mobile platform. Under the Digital Channels leadership, this position will be responsible for business analysis, requirements, and other activities throughout the systems development lifecycle of Navy Federal Credit Union mobile banking solution. This role requires innovative and creative approach and use of current and future technologies that become available from various technology providers. This individual will work closely with business and technology partners to drive forward towards the delivery objectives. The ideal candidate will combine knowledge of mobile technologies, solid business analysis skills, and experience in Agile project methodology.
• Perform business and functional requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, verifiable, feasible, unambiguous, and actionable
• Elicit requirements through business analysis which may include interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops
• As a mobile channel representative, demonstrate understanding of system functionality, interfaces, data flow and functional architecture of systems supported
• Collaborate with business and technology partners to formulate creative ideas or solutions to move project forward
• Collaborate with technology teams to develop interface and requirements to ensure seamless integration of applications and processes
• Analyze conditions using critical thinking and problem solving to make timely, effective, holistic decisions regarding options, priorities and user experience
• Support change management, business readiness activities, and knowledge transition to Production Support team
• Organize and maintain project artifacts through documentation and version controls
• Coordinate closely with business stakeholders, technology partners, and vendors to define cross-functional processes and change management plans, ensuring effective communication and stakeholder satisfaction
• Meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines in a fast-paced environment by effectively multi-tasking workload and coordinating dependencies with other groups
• Coordinate and execute User Acceptance Test with cross-functional teams
• Participate in all aspects of SDLC including production issue research and analysis
Qualificatons -- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Solid experience in project managing mobile application projects in the past three years
• Solid experience in analyzing complex business problems, define business and technical requirements with attention to details, user experience design and system performance
• Passionate about mobile with keen interest in new technologies and desire to identify new opportunities and make recommendations
• Experience supporting iOS and Android apps
• Highly self-motivated with drives to deliver and rise to the occasion
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams, build strong relationships, gain confidence, and effectively communicate
• Ability to balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
• Advanced skill in project management to include establishing and leading project teams; managing timelines/deadlines/resources; ensuring successful project implementation
• Advanced skills in critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, written and oral communications, and interpersonal interactions
• Represent the business channel in identifying, analyzing and communicating system solutions
• Extensive hands on working knowledge SDLC using various methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile models on projects involving various software and integrated complex systems
• Proven ability to manage time productively while rapidly adapting to changes in priority
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently with business and technical team members
• Proven experience of variety of software and integrated complex systems in a fast-paced environment
• Evidence of leading, shaping and developing innovative solutions while managing business risks and impacts
• Drive problem resolution including determining root cause, scope and scale of issues
• Advanced skill following, interpreting and applying relevant data/instructions to guidelines, procedures, practices and regulations
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• 3+ years experience with the following: mobile web, Android and iOS platforms, systems analysis, business processes/process change, SDLC (particularly requirements definition), mobile technology solution development
• Strong expertise with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
• Advanced knowledge of credit union operations/processes and procedures
• Advanced knowledge of Navy Federal Project Portfolio Management (PPM) knowledge
• Technical knowledge of mobile platforms and APIs
• Experience in using SQL and analytic tools
• Working knowledge of a web content management system, preferably the Adobe Experience Manager
• Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
Monday- Friday, 9:00am- 5:30pm
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability