As an Associate Supply Chain Analyst in Medline’s Inventory Management department you will play a key role in designing solutions related to demand planning, inventory management, procurement, supply chain and operations network planning to support our growing business. You will do this by working with our internal customers to identify needs, define and frame issues and develop detailed project plans.
• Analyze business processes to identify improvement opportunities through available technology or process redesign. Enable data-driven decision making.
Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Information Services, Mathematics or Applied Statistics.
Relevant Work Experience
- Some experience in supply chain, inventory management, manufacturing, or purchasing functions.
- Experience communicating to groups of managers, clients, customers, vendors, senior managers and the general public.
- Experience or demonstrated interest in working on improvement or analysis initiatives.
• Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel.
• Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Access.
• Basic understanding of SQL or a similar coding language.
• Experience developing reporting in or utilizing advanced Business Intelligence tools to query data – e.g. Tableau, Business Objects, Composite Studio, MicroStrategy, PowerBI, etc.
• Experience applying standard financial, accounting and business problem-solving skills to business problems.
Preferred Certification / Licensure
• APICS CPIM or CSCP
• Six Sigma Green Belt