To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77041
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Int. Trim/Door Installed Sales Manager
84 Lumber • Houston, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Door/Trim Install Sales Manager is responsible for the supervision of, and coordination with, Independent Subcontract door and trim crews working on 84 Lumber projects.
- Recruiting Independent Subcontractors holding the proper licenses and insurance.
- Labor cost budgeting.
- Development of job specific scopes of work including schedule.
- Daily jobsite inspections for quality and schedule to ensure.
- Compliance with blueprints and the specifications. Daily safety inspections .
- Ensuring the companies compliance with contract documents.
- Preparing daily reports, job diaries, narratives and other special documentation as determined by the company and by the projects needs.
- Organization Skills: Utilizes strong organizational skills and a systematic approach that allows for effective management of multiple projects/independent subcontractors simultaneously.
- Communication Skills: Displays strong written and oral communication skills that foster a professional, positive work environment. Must possess and display effective listening skills that focus on customer satisfaction.
- Problem Solving: Must be able to analyze problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications, and costs.
- Interpersonal Skills: Tactful and mature demeanor who works well with diverse personalities. Ethical, highly motivated personality who takes pride and ownership in all tasks that fall under his/her supervision.
- Attention to Detail: Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis placed on quality.
- 2+ years' experience with a production residential or multifamily builder.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university. (Preferred but not required). Years of experience relating to the specific outlined job duties/responsibilities can supplement degree requirement.
- Must be willing to travel amount of time required to accomplish daily responsibilities.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office including, word, excel, and outlook