Responsible for handling Guest check money transactions in a prompt courteous manner and in accordance with the Company's high standards of Guest Services. Supervises and coordinates the activities of the Bakery Cashiers as directed by the Restaurant Manager.
* Supervises and coordinates the activities of the Bakery Cashiers.
* Monitors Bakery work areas under the direction of the Restaurant Manager.
* Ensures compliance to standards set by management with all restaurants duties.
* Responsible for keeping Bakery area clean and sanitary.
* Receives payment from food and beverage guests, makes changes and issues receipts in a prompt and courteous manner.
* Adheres to establish cash control policies and procedures of the Company.
* Answers any Guest questions and directs concerns to appropriate management.
* Advises Guest of waiting time and recommends beverage outlets to Guests.
* Participates as a team member with food servers, bus persons, cooks, supervisors and any pertinent company Team Members in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation that meets the highest standards of Guest Services.
* Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Previous cashier experience preferred.
- Food Safety
- Customer Service