To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Phone: 800.595.8658
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Rep.
Volt • Lake Buena Vista, FL
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
After applying to this Job using the Apply or Apply Now button, you can follow up on your application by calling our Enterprise Delivery Center at (800.595.8658). Be sure to note the Job ID number found on this page and reference it when calling about the position.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative Bilingual ( Spanish or Haitian)
Location: Orlando Florida
Volt is working with an entertainment industry leader to find an upbeat punctual call center representative. The right person will join a team focused on customer service and addressing inbound calls appropriately. This is a part-time (25 hours-a-week) or full time role if you have the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays. This facility is open from 7am to 10 pm - Monday through Saturday.
Part time schedules have a standard structure of 5-hour shifts spread over 5 work days. These schedules will range from a start time of 7 am to 5pm and/or working on weekends. The PT staff must have full availability between 8am to 5pm.
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong telephone etiquette skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers and technology
- Ability to manage/resolve conflict
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated continuous improvement process skills
- Proven ability to multitask, while maintaining courtesy, accuracy, and efficiency
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in a high-volume inbound/outbound call center
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in a financial institution, such as a credit union or bank
- Minimum 1-year lending experience
- Minimum 1-year sales experience
- Bilingual in Spanish or Haitian-Creole
- Highschool Diploma
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Rate 14/HR