To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Blytheville, AR 72315
- Malisa Luna
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Primetals Technologies USA LLC • Blytheville, AR
Posted 2 months ago
Primetals Technologies is a world leader of metallurgical plant solutions. We provide engineering, electronics, automation, manufacturing, project management and service of capital equipment for the steel making industry. We are currently hiring for the following position:
Inventory Control – 1st Shift
Education - High School or Equivalent
Related Work Experience - Two to three years of related experience in an inventory control or purchasing.
Skills required - proficient use of Microsoft Office and basic computer operation
• experience with SAP would be helpful
• current, valid driver’s license is required.
• Receives, stores, and issues parts, machine tools, materials, and equipment.
• Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of parts and equipment, manually or using computer.
• Conduct cycle count for 100% of inventory every 1 – 2 weeks and cycle count of 1/3 of total inventory each month confirming SAP records
• Prepares inventory records and reports and investigates discrepancies in stock counts.
• Updates information on computer to maintain inventory records.
• Prepares reports and recommends options for defective or unusable items.
• Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming parts, tools and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
• May repair, service, and lubricate tools and equipment, using hand tools, spray gun, or pressurized spray can.
• May deliver parts, tools or equipment to workers, manually or using hand truck.
• May mark and identify parts, tools and equipment, using identification tag, stamp, or electric marking tool.
• Maintain orderly and debris-free inventory stock room.
• May prepare shipping documents for shipments.
• May operate fork lift, straps and rigging for lifting, pallet truck and banding tool as necessary to process goods.
• Other work may be assigned at Management’s discretion.
Primetals offers competitive pay and benefits effective on your first day of employment, including health, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, disability insurance and paid time off.