ABF Freight is looking for self-motivated, hardworking and energetic City Drivers. Our City Drivers play a vital role in maintaining strong customer relationships. ABF Freight drivers use up-to-date technology to do their jobs effectively and efficiently. We recognize the importance of our drivers and that's why our turnover rate is so low.
This is your chance to start your career with the ABF Freight Team!
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Pickup and delivery of cargo to and from various destinations usually within proximity of the consolidation/distribution center
* Loading and unloading of trailers utilizing the same techniques, technology and procedures as a dock worker
* Actual duties and schedule may vary depending on terminal location
* Our drivers should be at least 21 years old.
* We are looking for applicants with a minimum of 1 year tractor/trailer experience. If you have less than 1 year experience, you may be eligible for training.
* A Class A CDL with doubles/triples, tanker and HAZMAT endorsements are required.
* We are looking for drivers with a stable work record and strong work ethic to add to our exceptional team.
* Safe driving records (MVR as well as previous employers) are required for our employees.
* All drivers must pass a DOT pre-employment drug screen and meet DOT medical requirements.
Questions? Contact us today at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to City Driver Part-Time Combined Dock/P and D
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to City Driver Part-Time Combined Dock/P and D
or call us at
. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Pickup (Music Technology)
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)