Inside Sales Representative (North Liberty, IN)
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminum company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminum, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminum industry. Hydro is present within all market segments for aluminum, with sales and trading activities throughout the value chain serving more than 30,000 customers.Inside Sales Representative (North Liberty, IN)
• The primary point of contact for existing and prospective customers.
• Applies the principles of customer relationship building.
• Stays in contact with key customers to increase Hydro's market share.
• Works closely with Account Executives and Participates in customer visits as needed.
• Processes customer orders, credits, complaints, returns, quotes and inquiries.
• Collaborates with department managers/representatives to plan and expedite customer
• Applies the principles of proactive problem identification/resolution.
• Stays abreast of account transactions and proactively resolves internal and customer
• Follow up on quotations.Key Requirements:
AA/AS/BS degree or some formal education required; equivalent work experience may substitute
Three years' experience in sales or customer service-oriented role in
manufacturing or similar environment
Uses mathematical skills to calculate order quantities, quotations and tolerances. Functions systems usage include: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) SAP, and other computer systems as required
Must be fluent in English
Requires strong to intermediate computer knowledge
Excellent Communication skills (Verbal & Written) Organized / Self-starter
Adaptable to change Results oriented
Understand the need for Continuous Improvement with the organization and within the specific areas of responsibility
Demonstrated ability to work in and through teams, with all levels of the workforce.
Integrate and build relationships with engineering, shipping, production control, Plant leadership and Subcontractors
From Day One with Hydro, employees can enjoy benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company match/contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus plan eligibility for all levels of employees
- Parental Leave
Please Apply Before: July 31, 2019
Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies