Title: Managing Director Investment Banking
Company Summary: This CPA firm with an Investment Banking Arm is looking to add a Managing Director to their team in Houston. The Managing Director will be responsible for executing and origination M&A sell side transactions.
Managing Director will be responsible for:
- Managing and originating client relationships
- Assisting in building and scaling an investment banking team
- Assisting in mentoring and developing all junior staff
- Execution in M&A sell side transactions
Managing Director requirements:
- 8-10+ years plus investment banking experience
- 1-3 years investment banking origination experience
If you are interested in the Managing Director, then please don't wait to apply.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Investment Banking
- Customer Relationship Management