To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Professional Recruiter
ITAC Solutions, LLC • Birmingham, AL
Posted 24 days ago
Are you competitive and goal-driven? Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for work/life balance and a positive work culture? Then come join ITAC’s National Accounts Team!
ITAC Solutions is seeking a talented Senior Professional Recruiter to join our National Accounts Group. This role offers the ability to recruit on opportunities across the country for clients in a variety of verticals. If you are a competitive, driven recruiter who strives to crush goals and build long-term relationships with candidates, this is definitely the job for you!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Source candidates using multiple resources to access and build active talent pipelines.
- Craft job postings tailored to reach a diverse and highly-qualified candidate audience.
- Interface directly with clients and maintain accurate candidate documentation within their applicant tracking or vendor management systems.
- Provide direction, training and support to other onsite and remote recruiters on the National Accounts Team.
- Build long-term relationships with candidates, consultants and clients.
- Work with onsite and remote recruiters to ensure adequate flow of qualified candidates for qualified client needs.
- Meet or exceed personal production goals while working through the team to achieve the team's production goals.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Demonstrated willingness to help others identify opportunities in line with their career path while having a competitive drive to achieve professional goals.
- Positive and professional demeanor with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical capabilities: Microsoft Word, Excel, database or applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Prior recruiting experience in the staffing industry or in a high-volume recruiting role, preferably in IT/Technology.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Proven success in developing and executing recruitment strategies to meet client needs
- Experience leading and managing a team of recruiters
- An authentic passion for recruiting and helping others find their 'greener grass'
What ITAC provides (benefits, etc.):
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions
- Quarterly financial incentives
- ITAC's Rewards Program (think 'internal currency' you can use to purchase things)
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Long-term & Short-term disability
- Monthly Phone Allowance
- Wellness Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Opportunity to earn a trip to Club Hire
- Team Building Events