Customer Success Manager (Sales) - Lynn, AL
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation's leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry and we believe it begins with a World Class Team Member Experience. From entry-level to more experienced positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. We then equip you for success, whether you're in the office, in the field, or on the floor. As a member of our team you'll enjoy excellent benefits, opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work / life balance.
The Home Building Group is actively searching for a Customer Success Manager to join the team at our Lynn, AL facility.
Our Customer Success Manager (CSM) are the frontline for the Home Building Group, building trusted business partnerships between our retail locations and home building facilities to provide value added services which supports sustainable growth and brand loyalty. It’s a role that combines traditional sales and market growth practices and aligns them with world class customer experience through training and teaching our retail partners to help them grow their businesses. By championing company initiatives, the CSM will work to create efficiencies in product and inventory management, technology, and sales management to continuously grow our market share and ensure an overall world class customer experience.
Responsible for creating market and product strategy by studying the various markets, market share potentials, and market growth potentials in assigned territories.
- Execute sales and sales growth in assigned markets to supply the home building facility with budgeted production run rate.
- Develop an empirical understanding of our target audiences – their attitudes, behaviors, needs, and opportunities for engagement.
- Manage and maintain knowledge of products and merchandising, inventory management, and promotions, making positive adjustments when needed.
- Elevate housing and perceptions of the industry and Brand through customer focus.
- Oversee successful and efficient implementation of training in technology, social media, service and parts processes, consumer insights, and other forms of marketing as needed.
- Continuously prospect new avenues to build market share while keeping a keen focus on providing exceptional customer service to create brand loyalty and build referrals.
- Maintain the vision of continuous coaching and idea sharing to retail partners and home building facilities to ensure optimal growth for all locations.
- Organize sales responsibilities to maximize clarity, efficiency, and productivity to meet established goals.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes to increase brand loyalty and drive customer referrals.
- Proactively face challenges while being committed to providing customers with excellent services and products.
- Create engagement and awareness to positively influence NPS and customer referrals.
- Train retail partners on social and digital media best practices to ensure brand exposure in ways most applicable to the customer.
- Conduct visits to retail partners for hands-on training and product updates.
- Stay up-to-date on trends within the industry through frequent competitive analysis.
- Support Production Team by taking ownership of order accuracy to minimize or eliminate change orders, special requests, and schedule changes.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Associate’s (2 year) degree with a preference for business, sales, economics, marketing, math or similar majors that require data-based decision making preferred. Bachelor’s (4 year) degree a plus.
- 3+ years of work experience preferred in the areas of Sales, Marketing Research, Market Intelligence, or Consulting.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time and flexibility with scheduling, working occasional weekends as needed.
- Must have great communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must continuously use the highest level of personal integrity and business ethics. Faithfully execute all applicable regulations of local, state and federal authorities.
- Great attention to detail, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Motivated and self-starter.
- Willing to learn, hard-working, determined, and assertive.
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
2746 COUNTY ROAD 59
LYNN, Alabama, 35575