RSM's National Healthcare Consulting practice is searching for a Healthcare Regulatory Supervisor who will provide healthcare regulatory and reimbursement consulting services to clients, potential clients and centers of influence. RSM’s Healthcare Regulatory recovery services are designed to identify high-impact Medicare cost report-related opportunities, including Medicare Critical Access Hospitals, PPS hospitals disproportionate share, bad debts, wage index and other related issues.
As a member of the National Healthcare Consulting practice, you will join professionals with a broad knowledge of the healthcare industry including: financial analysis and revenue performance management, regulatory reporting and compliance, and healthcare technology. You will be part of a collaborative consulting team to deliver exceptional client service to meet our client's objectives.
The Healthcare Consulting Supervisor will also understand the consulting cycle process within the healthcare industry. As a contributor he/she will support the building of a world class healthcare practice through listening to client needs, proposal development and presentation of solutions.
- Develop an advisory relationship with key client decision-makers and consistently provides valuable ideas to clients.
- Maintain a high degree of expertise in Medicare, Medicaid and third-party reimbursement procedures and reports.
- Perform Medicare Cost Report compilations and other engagements of all sizes related to Regulatory Recovery services such as:
- Critical Access Hospital
- Medicare DSH, SSI
- Medicare bad debts
- IME/GME shadow billing support
- Medicaid HER incentive payment
- Wage Index
- Analyze and communicate financial and operational data to management for decision-making and strategic planning.
- Act as a trainer and mentor to CS personnel, providing leadership, counseling, administrative direction and on-the-job training.
- Assist project manager in scoping and planning multiple projects, in addition to supervising, reviewing and executing on client work for engagements of all sizes.
- Support an environment of cooperation and teamwork in serving existing clients and obtaining new clients and actively serves as a member of client service teams.
- Participate in the development of new consulting products and practice aids, as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or other related field.
- 4-8+ years of healthcare reimbursement work experience; prior consulting required.
- Hands-on experience completing Medicare, Medicaid & Blue Cross reimbursement reports, and Hospital cost reports.
- Strong understanding of cost reporting and third party accounting/reimbursement procedures
- Strong project management skills.
- Prior experience leading/mentoring junior-level professionals.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy, project management, organization, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
- Strong skills in critical thinking, problem identification and resolution and process improvement.
- Ability to travel required (approximately 30%)
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.