Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 14,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Project Manager can change yours.
As a Project Manager, your key responsibilities will be to manage a phase of a large complex project, or multiple smaller sized projects for the Trenchless divisions, ensuring profitable operations. This position will plan, direct and coordinate activities of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. This position will be field based and could be anywhere within the continental United States.
We are looking for individuals to fill future vacancies for upcoming projects.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You are reliable, self-motivated, and goal oriented
- You hold safety in deep regard
What it takes:
- Project Management experience within the Heavy Civil/Utility construction field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering or related field (desired)
- Exposure or experience with Trenchless technology (Microtunneling, Directional Drilling, CIPP, Direct Pipe, etc.) (desired)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Position requires extensive travel
- Construction Management
- Cured In Place Pipes
- Directional Drilling
- Hardworking And Dedicated