To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Chicago, IL 60064
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
KellyMitchell • North Chicago, IL
Posted 2 months ago
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Desktop Technician
- Work as a team member of AbbVie End User Computing PC Deployment
- Build PCs with base image and layer additional applications as requested
- Deploy PCs for end users
- Deploy PC peripheral hardware to end users
- Assist and aid in AbbVie internal PC and equipment move
- Backup end user’s data as needed
- Support clients who are remote
- Experienced with Windows 10 and Windows 7 in a Corporate Environment
- Experience with Windows 10 & 7, MS Office 2010, Office 365, Internet
- Explorer and Outlook, ServiceNow, and Virus Scan.
- Work with other teams to ship and receive hardware equipment as needed
- Good Analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with clients and other team members
- Comply with all AbbVie training, legal and ethical requirements
- Exhibit high degree of flexibility when facing changes in the work
- Strong ability to work independently
- Detail oriented, independent, self-starter and customer service oriented