CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity for a IT Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst to join our National IT Service Desk/Call Center in Chicago, IL.
CohnReznick is a top National Advisory, Assurance and Tax accounting, firm with a team of over 3,000 employees in 25 cities. As a member of our team, we will provide you with the necessary tools to take your career to the next level. Your success is our success!
Serve as Level I/II IT Helpdesk/Service Desk Analyst for CohnReznick's National IT Service Desk/Call Center located in Chicago, IL. In this capacity, this individual will be responsible for providing exceptional 100% phone support to CohnReznick's end user community. The role will involve a 37.5-hour workweek; the applicant must be comfortable and flexible during our Jan-April busy season where shifts can vary based on need in-between the hours of 7am – 9pm PST. Outside of busy season, May-Dec shifts are scheduled between the hours of 7am – 5pm PST. In this capacity, this individual will be responsible for providing exceptional first and second level end user support in the US.
You will be responsible for:
- Deliver exceptional service as the face of IT Support & initial point of contact for the firm's National IT Service Desk.
- Troubleshoot and resolve simple to complex incidents associated with firm-standard end user applications, including but not limited to software, hardware, desktop computing, mobile technologies, password assistance, internet, network & remote connectivity, telecom & printer related incidents.
- Hardware: Printers, Scanners, Peripherals, etc.
- Enterprise: Microsoft Windows 10, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive.
- Firm Applications: CaseWare, GoFileRoom, CCH Axcess, CCH Engagement etc.
- Common off the shelf (COTS) applications (MS Office 365, Adobe Acrobat XI/DC, etc.).
- Connectivity: Internet and LAN/WAN, Remote Access clients (VPN, Citrix).
- Collaboration Tools: Video/Audio conferencing, SharePoint, Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Teams.
- Mobile communication devices: Android, iOS, Windows.
- Telecom: Cisco Unified Communications, Polycom, Ring Central ACD/IVR.
- Exceptional customer service aptitude.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and respond with a sense of urgency.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form to all levels of Firm staff.
- Ability to work collectively with Team supervisors and peers on projects.
- Capable of working independently, managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Work in an effective, consistent manner, maintaining quality assurance and compliance with established directives, policy, and best practices.
- Maintain a professional manner and appearance in the workplace.
- Always demonstrate integrity both in and outside the workplace.
- Maintain the confidentiality, security and exercise the appropriate level of discretion regarding all firm issues and information.
- Occasional travel to other office locations may be required.
You will need:
- At least 1-year experience in Helpdesk, call center/phone support role.
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Microsoft or ITIL certifications strongly preferred
- 3+ years of IT support experience in a Microsoft environment
- 2 or 4-year degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of installation and maintenance of Windows 10 operation systems, software installation via SCCM.
- Understanding of Local Area Networking (LAN) and TCP/IP concepts.
- Experience with AD group policy, Exchange/Outlook.
- Understand basic Information Technology security concepts. (Antivirus, Spam blockers, Mobile Security – Lookout/HUB/AirWatch/Symantec SEP, etc.).
- Basis understanding of 2-factor authentication using tools such as Bit locker, Duo Mobile.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of ServiceNow or similar ITSM tools.
- Ability to manage support tickets, ensuring timely updates and resolution.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to apply critical thinking and a methodical approach to problem identification and resolution.
- Experience supporting iOS & Macintosh products a plus.
Your CR Advantage:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401k Match
- Profit Sharing
- Annual bonuses and spot bonuses
- 21 days of Paid Time Off + 13 Holidays + 3 early closing days
** CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
** CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Antivirus Softwares
- Call Centers
- Citrix Systems