To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
- American Residential Services LLC.
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Consultant
ARS/Rescue Rooter • Columbus, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Columbus Worthington Air is Hiring!
Immediate Openings within the Columbus area!
Columbus Worthington Air, an HVAC company, has partnered with the largest home improvement retailer, Home Depot, to provide their customers with excellent HVAC equipment sales and service! We are looking for confident individuals who can generate leads and build relationships with customers!
- Base pay of $14 to $17 per hour plus generous weekly Commission
- Daily/Weekly Spiff Opportunities
- Plus Lucrative Monthly Bonus Possibilities
- Flexible and Consistent work opportunities
- Full Benefits Package available for Full Time Employees (Health Insurance -- Vacation -- etc)
- Comfortable retail environment
- A great Company and a Rewarding place to work!
The Value You Bring:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Enthusiasm with approaching customers
- Comfort holding "Product Knowledge" sessions in the stores
- Setting appointments with customers to conduct store sponsored maintenance, repairs, and replacements on HVAC systems.
- Motivation to achieve daily and weekly sales
We have both Full Time and Part Time positions available. The ability to work Saturdays and Sundays is required. Plus we have a mandatory weekly training every Thursday. NOTE: this is an ongoing assignment and not just a seasonal position.
- A High School diploma, or GED equivalent, and prior work experience is desired.
- 2+ years' direct or inside sales experience
- 3+ years' strong sales, marketing, retail and customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and selling skills are required.
- The ability to work evenings and weekends with minimal supervision is also required.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
Candidates for this position will receive an email invite to take a pre-employment assessment. The assessment is part of the application process. Please complete to be considered for this role.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.