To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sierra Vista, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Security Analyst, Assoc.
Chenega Corporation • Sierra Vista, AZ
Posted 10 days ago
Experience - 2 years
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
Professional Services, Information Technology
CHENEGA IT ENTERPRISE SERVICES, LLC Company Job Title: Information Technology Security Analyst, Assoc. Clearance: Secret Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ Reports To: Program Manager FLSA Status: Exempt, Full Time, Regular Summary: The Information Technology Security Analyst, Assoc. performs all procedures asked to ensure the safety of Information Systems Assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, respond, and mitigate cyber security threats and vulnerabilities
- Analyze log data to determine valid traffic patterns from potentially malicious traffic patterns
- Research threats and attack vectors that impact web applications and infrastructure
- Assess new and existing applications and system deployments for vulnerabilities and design flaws and prioritize remediation efforts based on risk
- Recommend application and operating system security configurations
- Support regulatory examinations and internal audits as needed
- Frequently reports to a Data Security Administration Manager
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED and 2 years similar experience, OR Associate’s Degree
- IT Level II; IAT II; Computing Environment Cert required
- iWATCH; AR 25-2 - IA Awareness; AT Level I; Level I OPSEC; CUI; ALMS Security; AHIMA HIPAA – Privacy and Security training required Secret clearance required
- Leadership and self-direction skills are highly desired. Ability to solve complex problems utilizing creative thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop IT security standards and procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of information technology industry trends and emerging technologies
- ability to relate them to the company and its objectives
- Ability to critically analyze and understand the systems and communicate system requirements to the customer and leadership.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to meet eligibility requirements of a government security clearance for access to classified information
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Job ID: 1900000167
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.