To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Medina, OH 44256
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Schaeffler Group • Medina, OH
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking an Aftermarket Customer Service Representative in Valley City, Ohio, 20 miles southwest of Cleveland.
The primary goal of the Customer Service Representative is to receive and respond accurately to all customer inquiries and complaints, exceeding the customer’s expectations. Process orders and effectively resolve customer situations.
- Customer order entry with a high level of accuracy
- Modify/change orders according to standard policies and procedures
- Communicate and correspond with customers in a clear and professional manner
- Analyze and respond to customer inquiries, requests, forecasts, etc…s appropriate
- Maintain system master data, as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor including, but not limited to, spreadsheets, letters, notification to customers.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Ability to interface effectively with customers and co-workers in a professional manner
- Must possess good telephone manner to enhance relationships with customers
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy and effectiveness
- General knowledge of co-workers responsibilities to effectively back them up during their absence
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans