To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Statesboro, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experienced Forklift Operators
Advantage Resourcing • Statesboro, GA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Experienced Forklift Operators - Statesboro, GA
If you are looking for a Forklift Operator position in Statesboro, GA with great pay at a great company, Advantage Resourcing is looking for YOU! We are hiring experienced fork lift operators who are responsible for picking orders and transporting items throughout a warehouse. Come talk to us today so we can get you to work!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Submit your resume via Indeed
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator include:
• Move levers or controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, lift beams with swivel-hooks, hoists, or elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, or stack material.
• Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
• Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
• Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
• Perform routine maintenance on vehicles or auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing liquefied-gas tank.
• Organizing new materials and properly storing them in the correct location
Qualifications of the Forklift Operator include:
• MINIMUM 2 years of fork lift experience required, more experience preferred
• Strong communication, organization and administrative skills, detail orientated
• Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
• High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
• Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: Warehouse, Manufacturing, Forklift Operator
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]