To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Auto Safety House LLC • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Parts Manager (Phoenix, AZ):
Auto Safety House is seeking a full-time Parts General Manager responsible for constructing and managing a parts supply infrastructure that is valuable and satisfying to our external and internal customers.
- The Parts Manager will be responsible for all parts department employees in Phoenix.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop and execute business plans, market research plans and promotional efforts focusing on the end users and market conditions.
- Recommend product inventory changes and/or enhancements directed at maximizing penetration within given market segments.
- Analyze specific market segments, distribution channels, market surveys and distributor relationships.
- Achievement of sales and profit plans each quarter and each year.
- Establish sales plan & objectives and submit annually to the Leadership Team.
- Develop, implement and continuously upgrade the market and strategic planning for the Parts Department of the company determining and establishing the most effective channels of distribution.
- Develop current and future information on the competition, their strategies, markets, distribution channels, products, services and the features, uses and competitive quality of their products and services.
- Formulate plans to target the end user demand and customer needs.
- Formulate the advertising, media, direct mail and telemarketing strategies to effectively communicate the message to end users and resellers in the selling chain.
- Manage and enhance the warehouse operations with inventories representing a full range of parts for our customer base, at all facilities, while successfully achieving turn over and ROI targets.
- Communicate the vision, purpose and direction with enthusiasm to the Parts Team, motivating them to full capacity involvement, and annual goal achievement.
- Recommend product strategy as a result of marrying customer needs with the product features which differentiate us from the competition.
- Work effectively with all departments including sales and service to enhance profitability and customer service at each location.
- Manage the promotions and participation of the company's Parts organization in regional vocation trade show activities.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Know and follow Auto Safety House's health and safety rules, such as safe work practices and standard operating procedures.
- 3-5 years in medium to heavy duty parts sales management
- Must have experience in successfully growing parts revenue
- Candidate must exhibit strong ability in communication, leadership, and customer service
- Ability to organize multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
BENEFITS: Auto Safety House offers a competitive wage and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, short-term & long-term disability, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, and a safe work environment.